Board of Directors
Clara "Kay" Knepper
“The Mission of the CRCA Activities Committee is to bring the Community
together with Food, Fun, and Fellowship.”
Architectural and Environmental Review Committee
“Assure that the duties of the AERC are carried out as required by Florida
718, association documents and any governing agency regarding
condominium associations accurately, timely and equally, without
prejudice or regard to race, color, economic or marital status.”
The Beautification Committee serves as an advisory committee with the
purpose of enhancing the appearance and ecology of Clarcona Resort.
The mission of the committee is to:
- Improve and maintain the attractiveness of the entrance and
common areas for the enjoyment of current residents and attraction
of future residents.
- Promote community pride through our projects and inspire
residents to participate in the beautification of our resort.
- Educate residents In water conversation, “Right Plant-Right
Place”, and non-invasive plantings.
- Choose native, drought-tolerant, attractive, and low-maintenance
plants that will attract pollinators and enhance our ecology.
- Identify the areas in need, develop projects, and monitor
- Work with management to secure funding.
- Coordinate with Utilities and Safety Committees where plantings
may enhance and/or protect the resort.
“Develop and Maintain a welcome package that provides consistent and
accurate information to inspire and inform new and existing owners and
residents of the services, activities and benefits which our association and
community offer, as well as the current Association rules and regulations,
which all residents and owners must adhere to.”
“The purpose of the CRCA Safety Committee is to regularly bring residents
and management together in a cooperative effort to communicate and to
promote safety and health in the community. It is an opportunity to assist
management by making recommendations for improvements regarding