*** Emergency Update ***
Hurricane Ian Preparation & Information
Please prepare yourself and your property for the storm!
- Make sure you have enough water, food, and cash for the remainder of the week.
- Gatehouse and Bathhouses are closed! Arms have been removed from the gate and will remain unmanned through Thursday (or longer depending on weather conditions).
- The office will be closed on Wednesday and Thursday. Voicemails will be monitored during closure. Please leave a message and someone will return your call.
- By 9 a.m. tomorrow, make sure you are in the place you plan to stay for the duration of the storm.
- Trash collection is canceled on Thursday. Services will resume the next business day staff returns to work. This will likely be Monday. Do not put out garbage in the meantime.
- Remove awnings and other loose items around your property.
- Take pictures of your home and property before the hurricane hits!
|Apopka High School||555 Martin St. Apopka, FL 32712||Wed., Sept. 28 at 8 a.m.||Pet Friendly|
|Ocoee High School||1925 Ocoee Crown Point Pkwy. Ocoee, FL 34761||Wed., Sept. 28 at 12 p.m.||No Pets|
If you need transportation to the shelter, please call the office at (407)889-5491. We may be able to assist with transportation through the Orange County Sheriff’s Office.
CERT (Community Emergency Response Team)
Contact Christy if you need help preparing for the storm!
Christy Moore – (407) 921-9555
Please check the Gazette for a list of emergency numbers and other resources.